Wednesday 30 July 2014

A milestone for WIDI, Thank you!!

I'm super happy! I've got 4 reasons to celebrate my friends and share with you

One - Reached 100 likes on my facebook page and 90% are the kindest people that have found me online and liked me. isn't that amazing? I cannot believe it having no sewing friends; it feels great!
I'm now friends with 2 amazing sewing bloggers - Jaya from Jaya's place and Sindhu from Varnatantu.

Two: I've reached 550+ downloads on the Summer dress pdf pattern (that is what I've been able to track) and 450+ on the nightie pdf pattern.  The rest of the free patterns are more of a DIY so are not measured by downloads.

Three: I'm being featured in lots of places: Craftgossip for the summer dress variationtwisted elastic and many many more, pinterest, isewfree, premeditatedleftovers, naptimecreations and many many more. Thank you!
I get about 2000 views a day these days, peaks at time to 3k-4k - must be due to the summer dress pattern
Google knows me as well, I just need to get more friendly and share more with google. :) The organic search is slowly increasing .

Four: The best part and really the best was when Patty made this dress out of the summer dress pattern. Isn't it cute? The colours are so cute. Thanks a million Patty for sharing.


Wish I had a giveaway. I should arrange for something, I know, I have to figure this out though.

Love you all
Preethi.

If you enjoyed reading this you can either like my facebook page to get all updates and more or you can opt to receive posts via email. Don't forget to activate your subscription though!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on your likes, your downloads and your being featured! Wow, that is exciting.I am happy for you.
    And oh, how sweet you are! I am so glad my little dress made you happy, your pattern certainly made my day. I plan on using it a lot. I have added you to my blog list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Patty. You really did make my day and my week :) Thanks so much for this.

      Delete
  2. aww you sweet thing :)
    Your tutorials are awesome. your photos are amazing. The feel of your blog is so neat and welcoming.
    wish you rise from success to success in this blogging journey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Preethi you have an awesome blog with so many free patterns and tutorials - no wonder you are being featured at many places and your blog page views is commendable.
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations dear! Great achievements... Hard work pays off! And, so kind of you that you have thought Tantu worth to be linked, it really means a lot dear! Wish you many more success!

    TC! Keep smiling :) Good day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...